Our community offers members and other guests the opportunity to interact and participate in a variety of religious, cultural and social activities.
- We offer regular religious services, communal holiday celebrations and a place to share familial festivities (Simchot) and remembrances. These include:
- Shavout, Lag BaOmer and Tu B’Schvat festivities.
- High holiday services on Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
- Sukkot gatherings and Simchat Torah merriment.
- Chanukka and Purim parties
- Passover community seder
- Yom Ha Shoah commemoration and Yom Haazmaut celebration
- Weddings, baby namings, Bar/Bat Mitzvot, Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Chevra Kadischa service, Funerals and burials, Yahrzeit remembrances.
- There are also a variety of programs dedicated to families including monthly family services, baby play groups and religious classes for children and for mothers.
- Beth Shalom offers lectures, movies, community service activities as well as social get togethers, where members have a chance to sit together and have a discussion before services begin.
- After our services on Friday evenings and Saturday afternoon there is always a Kiddush were we gather for a glass of wine or juice and enjoy a vegetarian community buffet.
A list of our current activities can be found in our calendar as well as in our community newsletter (in German).