We offer regular religious services, communal holiday celebrations and a place to share familial festivities (Simchot) and remembrances. These include:
- Shavout, Lag BaOmer and Tu B’Schvat festivities.
- High holiday services on Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
- Sukkot gatherings and Simchat Torah merriment.
- Chanukka and Purim parties
- Passover community seder
- Yom Ha Shoah commemoration and Yom Haazmaut celebration
- Weddings, baby namings, Bar/Bat Mitzvot, Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Chevra Kadischa service, Funerals and burials, Yahrzeit remembrances.
There are also a variety of programs dedicated to families including monthly family services, baby play groups and religious classes for children and for mothers.
Beth Shalom offers lectures, movies, community service activities as well as social get togethers, where members have a chance to sit together and have a discussion before services begin.
After our services on Friday evenings and Saturday afternoon there is always a Kiddush were we gather for a glass of wine or juice and enjoy a vegetarian community buffet.
A list of our current activities can be found in our calendar as well as in our community newsletter (in German).